1 SETTING UP TOUR (DEMO)
Just do this tutorial when you finish the tour or testing.
A Add your panos, hotspot links and 360 Videos or Flat Videos files
B On video properties
– Uncheck “Loop When reaching at end”
– Choose your output projection, if flat video choose planar
2 STORYBOARD. GET YOUR PANORAMA´S ID
A Before the code modification of the main file (normally index.xml, or the name you give), check first your Panorama´s and Video´s ID, in this demo we have 3 panos and 3 videos, to know when a video file end´s. go to a specific pano.
B In the demo the storyboard is:
– When reaching end of Transition_1 video ID: pano87 file goes to Panorama “Take 2” ID: pano11
– When reaching end of Transition_2 video ID: pano89 file goes to Panorama “Take 3” ID: pano13
– When reaching end of Transition_2 video ID: pano91 file goes to Panorama “Take 1” ID: pano9(reach the beginning of the tour)
3 MODIFY INDEX.XML
A Open index.xml, the main file of the tour (or other name you give when you build the tour). Used notepad++ software, to open the xml file (free).
B Ctrl + F ( find the first VIDEO ID, in this demo is “pano87” has you see in the step before) will get video ID section code. ( don´t forget to order and organize the panos and videos of your storyboard.)
C In the section look at < action name= ” pano87OnStart” > and in the 6th line after, change :
set(plugin[get(videointerface_video)].onvideocomplete, pause(); mainloadscene(pano11));
This will load your pano when video end´s. Make the same step for other video´s you desired.